Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Gonyou, Austin" <au...@coremetrics.com> on 2001/07/31 06:17:41 UTC

Testing PHP 4.0.6 + Apache 2_0_22 tarball

Here it is. Please look at this and lemme know if you guys notice any
issues. I've not been able to see any.

http://digitalroadkill.hn.org/ipm/

login: apache
pass: test

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA

Re: Testing PHP 4.0.6 + Apache 2_0_22 tarball

Posted by Greg Ames <gr...@remulak.net>.
"Gonyou, Austin" wrote:

> Here it is. Please look at this and lemme know if you guys notice any
> issues. I've not been able to see any.
>
> http://digitalroadkill.hn.org/ipm/
>
> login: apache
> pass: test

Looks good to me too - don't see anything but pretty screens.

Greg

Re: Testing PHP 4.0.6 + Apache 2_0_22 tarball

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com>.
Gonyou, Austin wrote:

>Here it is. Please look at this and lemme know if you guys notice any
>issues. I've not been able to see any.
>
>http://digitalroadkill.hn.org/ipm/
>
>login: apache
>pass: test

Looks good enough for me to try
;-)

now.. are you using a CVS version of php, or the released tarball?
and are you using the threaded MPM?

Re: Testing PHP 4.0.6 + Apache 2_0_22 tarball

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Gonyou, Austin wrote:

> Here it is. Please look at this and lemme know if you guys notice any
> issues. I've not been able to see any.
>
> http://digitalroadkill.hn.org/ipm/

Looks good to me... but then again I don't know what's behind the scenes
so I'm not a very effective tester.  All I could do was click on things
and watch the pretty screens flash by.  No runtime errors apparent,
though, so that's good.  =-)

Thanks,
--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley