Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Omer Iqbal <om...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/25 03:15:34 UTC

Slow Starting of Guacamole Docker Container - Docker Logs

Hi All,

I've noticed that whenever I start or restart my Guacamole container I
always get several warnings / errors. It always takes several minutes to
actually get up and going and I think it may be related to these logs. Was
wondering if anyone else has similar issues?

Here are some excerpts:

25-Feb-2017 03:04:49.252 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] null.null Method
[public void
org.apache.guacamole.auth.jdbc.connection.ConnectionDirectory.update(org.apache.guacamole.net.auth.Identifiable)
throws org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleException] is synthetic and is being
intercepted by
[org.mybatis.guice.transactional.TransactionalMethodInterceptor@182acfc9].
This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not
be intercepted at all.

25-Feb-2017 03:04:49.297 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] null.null Method
[public void
org.apache.guacamole.auth.jdbc.connectiongroup.ConnectionGroupDirectory.add(org.apache.guacamole.net.auth.Identifiable)
throws org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleException] is synthetic and is being
intercepted by
[org.mybatis.guice.transactional.TransactionalMethodInterceptor@182acfc9].
This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not
be intercepted at all.

25-Feb-2017 03:04:49.297 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] null.null Method
[public void
org.apache.guacamole.auth.jdbc.connectiongroup.ConnectionGroupDirectory.update(org.apache.guacamole.net.auth.Identifiable)
throws org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleException] is synthetic and is being
intercepted by
[org.mybatis.guice.transactional.TransactionalMethodInterceptor@182acfc9].
This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not
be intercepted at all.

25-Feb-2017 03:04:49.401 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] null.null Method
[public void
org.apache.guacamole.auth.jdbc.sharingprofile.SharingProfileDirectory.add(org.apache.guacamole.net.auth.Identifiable)
throws org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleException] is synthetic and is being
intercepted by
[org.mybatis.guice.transactional.TransactionalMethodInterceptor@182acfc9].
This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not
be intercepted at all.

25-Feb-2017 03:04:49.402 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] null.null Method
[public void
org.apache.guacamole.auth.jdbc.sharingprofile.SharingProfileDirectory.update(org.apache.guacamole.net.auth.Identifiable)
throws org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleException] is synthetic and is being
intercepted by
[org.mybatis.guice.transactional.TransactionalMethodInterceptor@182acfc9].
This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not
be intercepted at all.

25-Feb-2017 03:04:49.452 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] null.null Method
[public void
org.apache.guacamole.auth.jdbc.user.UserDirectory.add(org.apache.guacamole.net.auth.Identifiable)
throws org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleException] is synthetic and is being
intercepted by
[org.mybatis.guice.transactional.TransactionalMethodInterceptor@182acfc9].
This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not
be intercepted at all.

25-Feb-2017 03:04:49.453 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] null.null Method
[public void
org.apache.guacamole.auth.jdbc.user.UserDirectory.update(org.apache.guacamole.net.auth.Identifiable)
throws org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleException] is synthetic and is being
intercepted by
[org.mybatis.guice.transactional.TransactionalMethodInterceptor@182acfc9].
This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not
be intercepted at all.

03:04:50.514 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.a.g.extension.ExtensionModule
- Extension "MySQL Authentication" loaded.

03:04:50.687 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.a.g.t.w.WebSocketTunnelModule

25-Feb-2017 03:04:50.984 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] null.null Method
[public void
org.apache.guacamole.rest.user.UserResource.updateObject(java.lang.Object)
throws org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleException] is synthetic and is being
intercepted by [org.apache.guacamole.rest.RESTExceptionWrapper@63f0870d].
This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not
be intercepted at all.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Slow Starting of Guacamole Docker Container - Docker Logs

Posted by Omer Iqbal <om...@gmail.com>.
Wonderful, that fixed the issue. Thank you so much!

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.