Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yi ZHOU <zh...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/04 00:14:01 UTC

Error in eclipse

Hello all,

I import flink/gelly in Eclispe 4.4.2. But in the test code, the IDE
always prompt TestExecutionMode cannot be resolved to a type. I find
TestExecutionMode is a enum type in org.apache.flink.test.util. Apart
from this, the other parts works well, there is no error in the main code.

Does anybody known how to eliminate it? Thanks.

ZHOU YI

Re: Error in eclipse

Posted by Yi ZHOU <zh...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for all. I only use java. The Stepahan's suggestion works. There
is no errors now.

ZHOU Yi

Re: Error in eclipse

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.