Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "J.D. Daniels" <jd...@datatrio.com> on 2003/03/24 22:09:01 UTC

Re: [rant] Re: [vote] micro-decision for docs: creation ofcocoon-docs CVS module

Actually... I dont httpd is a fiar example. There is a reason for that...
there is not many modules that function correctly under 2.0... we are only
waiting for them to catch up :D at my last count, there are 4 that i use
that dont work. (Among them mod_jk)

By itself, 2.0 kicks butt... but i can't use it in production yet :(

JD