Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com> on 2019/05/17 23:12:38 UTC

Re: Postcommit kiosk dashboard

Whatever happened to this dashboard? Having to manually maintain multiple
lists of long links is a pain, and error-prone to boot.

(Sorry for resurrecting a month-old thread)

Kyle Weaver | Software Engineer | github.com/ibzib | kcweaver@google.com |
+16502035555

Posted by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com>.
Hi Kyle,

Currently available dashboard documentation is located on cwiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Community+Metrics> and
github <https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/master/.test-infra/metrics>.

I'll start a separate thread with voting on getting it a permanent url.
Initially it was started as prototype and we decided to let it run without
url while we check whether it will be used by people. Recently I got
several requests to add additional graphs to dash, so I believe it is
utilized enough to justify extra work for getting a url for it.

Regards,
--Mikhail

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.