Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by rick rineholt <cr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/20 18:36:35 UTC

Tuscany Java Architectural Wiki ?

I'd like to propose an Architectural Wiki page for the
core Java SCA
implementation.  The purpose would to document the
many conversations that
describes the internal implementation of the Tuscany
SCA runtime. It should stay
extremely lose regarding format and appearance; quite
literally if you have
something that explains the core just possibly create
a new section and either
cut and paste or write it down.  This is not to
exclude someone from actually if
so inclined to help out and format it, but not a
requirement to add new content.
  The idea is to keep bar as almost as low as adding
content to the  mailing
list but keep it 1) contained in one convenient place
2) ability to delete
obsolete information.

Does anyone else see this as a benefit ?

Who knows maybe this time next year it could be the
first Apache Wiki derived
publication?... :-)

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Tuscany Java Architectural Wiki ?

Posted by James F Marino <ji...@gmail.com>.
I like the idea.  I'm willing to document if someone who knows how to
set this stuff up can do it.

Jim