Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Iwan Flameling <iw...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/21 17:18:24 UTC

Building custom portal project does't use mirror settings

Beste Ate en andere devs,

I have to use a mirror for maven central and want to setup a custom portal
using the Buildguide (
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/buildguide/jetspeed-archetype.html).
When running "mvn jetspeed:mvn -Dtarget=all" I encounter the following:

*[INFO] Building myportal portal
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/jetspee
d-unpack-maven-plugin/2.2.2/jetspeed-unpack-maven-plugin-2.2.2.pom
*

I don't have an ability to connect to the internet. I can only use our
internal repository that proxies maven central. It looks like the build of
the portal ignores my mirror settings.
I'm using the jetspeed 2.2.2 archetype and maven 2.2.1 with the following
settings.xml:

*<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0">

  <localRepository>c:/Users/<user>/.m2/repository/</localRepository>
*

*  <mirrors>
    <mirror>
      <id>artifactory.default</id>
      <url>http://qar4034/artifactory/libs-release</url>
      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>
  </mirrors>

    <pluginGroups>
        <pluginGroup>org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2</pluginGroup>
    </pluginGroups>

</settings>
*

I encountered a similair problem with jetspeed 2.1.3, where I needed to
bugfix maven ant tasks (
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTTASKS-157?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
).
In this case I was unable to clarify where it goed wrong.

Could you please help me out or give any feedback on what I might be doing
wrong?

Vriendelijke groet,
Iwan

Re: Building custom portal project does't use mirror settings

Posted by Iwan Flameling <iw...@gmail.com>.
Dear devs,

Sorry for bothering. I had to put my mirror settings in the portal's
jetspeed-mvn-settings.xml. The portal now builds succesful. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Iwan.