Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by John Winstanley <jo...@angelsolutions.co.uk> on 2003/04/04 14:00:10 UTC

No mails after 19th March 2003 in mailing list archieve

Is there a problem with the mailing list archieves? The archieves don't seem
to hold any emails after the 19th March 2003

specifically Ive looked at the Lucene development and user mailing lists and
Log4j mailing lists.
(The mailing lists at..)
http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=29

(tried to enter this into bugzillar but it looked really complecated.)
Best Regards,

John Winstanley

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
There has been a spate of this, and it has provoked debate about admin resposibilities.
I've fw'd your message to infrastructure.

d.