Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/13 23:02:00 UTC

xsi:type management

I am not happy with what I just committed for CXF-1391. The problem is
that both ObjectType and BeanType think that they are in charge of
xsi:type. ObjectType wrote it out unconditionally, BeanType based on
conditions, and then some parsers decided to blow a gasket when the
thing occurred twice (which is what I got when I fixed the tendency it
had not to show up at all). My fix works, but it's fairly repulsive. I'm
open to suggestions.