Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Eitan Gur <eg...@axismobile.com> on 2006/12/26 09:35:57 UTC

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in TextRun

Hi

I have several PPT presentations that cause an
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException to be thrown.

Before I open a bug in bugzilla, I wanted to know whether this is
already a known issue, and whether there's an easy workaround.

Here's a stacktrac:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException - 39

      at org.apache.poi.util.LittleEndian.getInt(LittleEndian.java:140)

      at
org.apache.poi.hslf.record.StyleTextPropAtom.setParentTextSize(StyleText
PropAtom.java:259)

      at org.apache.poi.hslf.model.TextRun.<init>(TextRun.java:95)

      at org.apache.poi.hslf.model.TextRun.<init>(TextRun.java:72)

      at org.apache.poi.hslf.model.Sheet.findTextRuns(Sheet.java:136)

      at org.apache.poi.hslf.model.Slide.<init>(Slide.java:82)

      at
org.apache.poi.hslf.usermodel.SlideShow.buildSlidesAndNotes(SlideShow.ja
va:444)

      at
org.apache.poi.hslf.usermodel.SlideShow.<init>(SlideShow.java:122)

10x,

Eitan

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in TextRun

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Hi

Exceptions are not supposed to be thrown. Please post the bug.
If possible, attach the ppt file.

Regards,
Yegor