Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Krystian Szczesny <Kr...@intecbilling.com> on 2009/06/28 16:31:19 UTC

Codegen using ANT and custom templates

Hi,

I want to use ant task to generate stubs but I need to use my own templates.
Any tips regarding how could I do that?
Normally I use javac task:
<java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="true" classpathref="build.path">
	<sysproperty key="org.apache.axis2.codegen.config" value="org.apache.axis2.codegen.config" />

But this way I cannot put source and resource into separate directories.
By using the codegen task in ant I can, however I cannot generate custom stubs.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Krystian
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally
privileged and/or copyright material of Intec Telecom Systems PLC (or its
affiliated companies).  If you are not an intended or authorised recipient
of this e-mail or have received it in error, please delete it immediately
and notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case, reading, reproducing,
printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.
Intec Telecom Systems PLC does not represent or warrant that an attachment
hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions
expressed in this e-mail and any attachments may be those of the author and
are not necessarily those of Intec Telecom Systems PLC.

ODP: Codegen using ANT and custom templates

Posted by Krystian Szczesny <Kr...@intecbilling.com>.
Uhh...
smart me.
I've pasted wrong code.

Here's how I'm using it normally:
		<java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="true" classpathref="build.path">
			<sysproperty key="org.apache.axis2.codegen.config" value="/schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/codegen-config.properties" />
			<arg line="-uri ${wsdl.dir}/${wsdl.file}" />
			<arg line="-s" />
			<arg line="-ss" />
			<arg line="-ssi" />
			<arg line="-sd" />
			<arg line="-d adb" />
			<arg line="-o ${gen-src.dir}/" />
		</java>

Here's how I thought I would be able to use the codegen ant task:

<taskdef name="axis2-codegen" classpathref="axis2.path" classname="org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask" />
		<property name="org.apache.axis2.codegen.config" value="/schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/codegen-config.properties" />
		<axis2-codegen
			serverside="true"
			serversideinterface="true"
			generateallclasses="true"
			generateservicexml="true"
			wsdlfilename="${wsdl.dir}/${wsdl.file}"
			output="${gen-src.dir}"
			/>

I've also tried running ant with -Dorg.apache.axis2.codegen.config=/schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/codegen-config.properties

No use :/

Help will be appreciated

Thanks,
Krystian