Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antonio Fiol Bonnín <fi...@terra.es> on 2003/06/25 20:58:01 UTC

[OT] Couldn't find trusted certificate

I know, this is O-T.

How can I load a cacert which is NOT in the cacerts file? (I have
read-only access to that file so I can't add my cacert to it)

Thank you very much.

Antonio Fiol

Re: [OT] Couldn't find trusted certificate

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
You should be able to import into the normal keystore as well using the
'-trustcacerts' option for 'keytool -import ...'.  I've never tryed it
myself personally, but the docs for 'keytool' says it should work.