Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ramnaik <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/15 08:25:41 UTC

Stress Testing Jetspeed 2.1 using JMETER.

Hello Sir,

I have installed Jetspeed2.1.
>From last week i try to do stress testing for login for Jetspeed 2.1
I have seen following internal request for Jetspeed login:

http://192.168.0.197:8080/webportal/login/proxy
http://192.168.0.197:8080/webportal/login/redirector
http://192.168.0.197:8080/webportal/login/j_security_check
http://192.168.0.197:8080/webportal/login/redirector
http://192.168.0.197:8080/webportal/

Then,Through JMETER,i given following reqeust,
path=/webportal/login/proxy?org.apache.jetspeed.login.username=test10&org.apache.jetspeed.login.password=oc@123

Then I have got,following response ,upto third request,

<form id='login' method='POST'
action='j_security_check;jsessionid=344BED45CE2E02CAD1EF38FFB46A0D6D'>
<input type='hidden' name='j_username' value='test10'/>
<input type='hidden' name='j_password' value='oc@123'/>
<noscript>
<input type='submit' value="Login"/>
</noscript>
</form>

Normally,If you login on Jetspeed,then username entry in database
USER_STATISTICS.
But, I have didnot see these entries through JMETER.
Please reply me, how can I execute these above 5 requests through JMETER.
Please I need help.
Thanks In Advance,
Ram