Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gema Perdiguero Castellanos <gp...@tecsisa.com> on 2009/07/29 15:55:18 UTC

[SNMP component] SNMP Traps

Hi,

I have been working with SNMP4J to receive trap notifications. Now I am
trying to use the Servicemix SNMP component but it seems to me that it
cannot receive this kind of snmp messages yet.

Does anybody know if the component is ready to receive traps?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gema.

Re: [SNMP component] SNMP Traps

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
Gema,

thank you for the patch ;)
If not already done by JB I will integrate the new endpoint to the
snmp component.

Regards
Lars

--
http://lhein.blogspot.com

Re: [SNMP component] SNMP Traps

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thank you very much Gema,

We will review your path and commit on the component trunk.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré