Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mike Bridge <mi...@bridgecanada.com> on 2001/10/18 02:22:00 UTC

Remotemanager java interface?

Hi-

I'd like to be able to manage email addresses (and virtual
domains, too) from a web interface.

Is there any way to run the remotemanager via a Java API?

Thanks,

-Mike

--
Mike Bridge
<mi...@bridgecanada.com>

Re: Remotemanager java interface?

Posted by Gabriel Bucher <ga...@razor.ch>.
Ok, I will check my code against the latest cvs (I hope, I can find
enough time next week) and send you my proposal!

Cheers,
Buchi

Serge Knystautas wrote:
 > Does it work against the current user administration system?  I think
there
 > have been some changes, and I don't remember when your posting was.
Can you

Posted by Gabriel Bucher <ga...@razor.ch>.