Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Bart W Jenkins <ba...@me.com> on 2012/11/15 17:30:11 UTC

Is there a way to set the width of a column in XWPFTableCell?

I'm using POI to generate a .docx word file using OOXML and am having trouble figuring out how to set the width of an individual column in a table.  Can someone help?

Bart

Re: Is there a way to set the width of a column in XWPFTableCell?

Posted by Bart W Jenkins <ba...@me.com>.
I'll give this a try!

Спасибо

Posted by Bart W Jenkins <ba...@me.com>.
Ok,  I'll try the latest trunk build.

Thanks again!

SOLVED: Is there a way to set the width of a column in XWPFTableCell?

Posted by Bart Jenkins <ba...@mac.com>.
Yegor,
 Ok, the issue was my environment.  I had MS-Office 2007 installed. Once I upgraded to MS-Office 2010, the code below works perfectly.

Thanks for that.  I've been unable to solve this issue for months!

Bart

Posted by Bart Jenkins <ba...@mac.com>.
Yegor,

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.