Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/03 18:02:33 UTC

Discuss about JXR issues

Hi folks,

Some issues in JXR (JXR-10, JXR-13) could be handled by Forrestdoc
[1], part of the the Apache Forrest project.

Which do you think is the better approach:
* close them
* created a new plugin that include forrestdoc librairies. Maybe we
could work with the Forrest's team?
* other idea

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/forrestdoc/

Re: Discuss about JXR issues

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
It looks like that hasn't been released, and so couldn't be used as a
dependency. And a separate plugin wouldn't be able to integrate it
into JXR, would it?

If there's some way it can be reused from there, that'd be great.
Probably worth pinging the forrest team to see what they think too.

- Brett