Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nelson Cabral <ne...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/17 18:29:15 UTC

[users@httpd] Getting apxs

My Synology NAS is bundled with Apache 2.2.16, but comes without
mod_dav_svn. To compile mod_dav_svn, I need to provide apxs, which
doesn't comme with my NAS either.

I downloaded Apache 2.2.16 sources, ran ./configure and make (but not
make install as I do not want to touch Synology's Apache2).

Where are make output binaries ? I was expecting a /bin/ folder :-/
(linux noob here)

Also, here is the output of find apxs after make :

CubeStation> find . -iname apxs*
./support/apxs.in
./support/apxs
./docs/manual/programs/apxs.html.en
./docs/manual/programs/apxs.html.ko.euc-kr
./docs/manual/programs/apxs.html
./docs/manual/programs/apxs.html.tr.utf8
./docs/man/apxs.8
./docs/man/tr/apxs.8

Did I miss an option in ./configure ?