Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Feiyan Yu <db...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/18 03:08:13 UTC

Pull request regarding to consumer metrics cleanup issue after shutdown

Howdy!

 I found that there is no logic to remove metrics registered in
`ConsumerCoordinatorMetrics` when `ConsumerCoordinator` is closed, which
might

I created an issue related to this together with a tiny PR.
issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-14626
PR: https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/13125

I'd appreciate it if someone is interested in it.

Feiyan Yu

Re: Pull request regarding to consumer metrics cleanup issue after shutdown

Posted by Philip Nee <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Feiyan! Will spend some time reviewing the PR :)