Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Oleg Atamanenko <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/08 02:29:40 UTC

Unable to buid ServiceMix 3 from trunk

Hello!

When I'm trying to build service mix from trunk build fails on first step:

zsh% mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pstep1 install

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-shared:jar:4.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn
install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix -DartifactId=servicemix-shared -Dversion=4.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn
deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix -DartifactId=servicemix-shared -Dversion=4.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-lwcontainer:jbi-component:3.3-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-shared:jar:4.0-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-lwcontainer:jbi-component:3.3-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  internal-repository (http://127.0.0.1:8080/artifactory/repo)

[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Aug 08 00:00:53 NOVST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 50M/160M

How can I fix this?
--
Best Regards,
	Oleg Atamanenko.

--
Fortune of the day:
<joost> Do you mean to say that I can read mail with vi too? ;-)

Re: Unable to buid ServiceMix 3 from trunk

Posted by Oleg Atamanenko <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

I found that issue.

Best regards,