Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Victor Hadianto <vi...@nuix.com.au> on 2003/07/22 11:24:35 UTC

Getting term match on Fuzzy queries.

Hi All,

I managed to get the terms match from a query for other queries but not Fuzzy,
does anyone know a quick and dirty way given a Fuzzy query, retrieve all the
terms used for search?

Victor Hadianto

NUIX Pty Ltd
Level 8, 143 York Street, Sydney 2000
Phone: (02) 9283 9010
Fax:   (02) 9283 9020

This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or
attachment is strictly prohibited.

Re: Getting term match on Fuzzy queries.

Posted by Victor Hadianto <vi...@nuix.com.au>.
> I know of one way to do it: just make MultiTermQuery's getEnum(IndexReader
> reader) a public method and iterate through the terms...

Works well thanks Kelvin.

> Kelvin
Victor

Posted by Kelvin Tan <li...@relevanz.com>.