Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Narasingarao Kommireddi <Na...@relianceinfo.com> on 2004/08/09 07:26:34 UTC

Dynamic XMLs

Hi ,

I am new to Cocoon and woking on generating PDF documents on the fly.
I have to generate PDF per user,  based on userid. So i wrote a peice of
code which would create a XML file(user data) on the fly by reading from
Oracle database.
How do i write the sitemap.xmap so that i takes generic XML (I would be
appending the session id of the user to the XML file name) and how should i
invoke the pdf in the url.

Regards
Rao

Re: Dynamic XMLs