Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2015/09/29 09:30:24 UTC

New blog: Hybrid Model in Apache Kylin 1.0

Hello community,

Just get some time to draft a blog on the "Hybrid model", which was
implemented in Kylin 1.0; So far there is no UI for this feature, you need
edit the metadata to use it; We're like to hear from you to see whether it
worth to invest; Any comment is welcomed.

You can find the article in "Blog" section of Kylin home page, or click:

https://kylin.incubator.apache.org/blog/2015/09/25/hybrid-model/

Shaofeng, Shi

Re: New blog: Hybrid Model in Apache Kylin 1.0

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Very nice blog, thanks Shaofeng:)

Best Regards!

Luke Han