Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/04 06:16:35 UTC

[CANCELED] Publish OpenWebBeans 1.0.0-incubating-M1(Second try)

I have put the DISCLAIMER this evening and  publish again :)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 6:16 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have put the DISCLAIMER this evening and  publish again :)

don't see them:
http://people.apache.org/~gerdogdu/staging-repo/OWB/1.0.0-incubating-M1/plugins/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans-api/1.0.0-incubating-M1/

--
Matthias Wessendorf