Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Avlesh Singh <av...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/01 03:15:12 UTC

Re: How to set similarity to catch more results ?

> I want it more flexible, as if I make a mistake with letters, results are
> found like with google.

You are talking about spelling mistakes?
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent

Cheers
Avlesh

Posted by Kaoul <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thank you three for answers. After more research, I think I need to
use fuzzy search as I already know Levenshtein Distance and I don't
want to manage a list of synonyms manually. So "manually" spell check
isn't for me.
Thanks a lot.