Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Rasheed Siddiqui <ra...@ccentric.co> on 2018/09/20 05:33:41 UTC

Apache Kafka Authentication

Dear Team,

I want to know the detail document and discussion regarding the Kafka
Authentication.

We are building the Consumer on .Net Platform. We have difficulty in
communication with Producer as we have developed Unsecure Consumer.

So Please suggest to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Rasheed Siddiqui

Sr.Technical Analyst

M: 8655567060  E:  <ma...@ccentric.co> rasheed@ccentric.co

 <http://www.ccentric.co/> www.ccentric.co

Years of

Customer

Excellence

Re: Apache Kafka Authentication

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rasheed,

This article https://developer.ibm.com/code/howtos/kafka-authn-authz explains
how to enable authentication and authorization in a Kafka cluster.
Note: it does not cover encryption.

Regards.
--Vahid