Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Jeff Elsloo <el...@apache.org> on 2018/08/03 19:02:19 UTC

TC 2.2.1

Hey all,

Yesterday we identified a Traffic Ops bug that affects the 2.2.0
release, so we should start discussing the 2.2.1 release. This
specific bug is resolved and caused updates to be queued on all
servers when the status of an EDGE or MID type server is changed, for
example, from REPORTED to ADMIN_DOWN. As that's fairly significant, we
should pull that fix, and anything else, into a 2.2.1 release.

Thoughts? Are there other known issues or quirks we'd like to see fixed?
Jeff

Re: TC 2.2.1

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
I believe this is the issue that Jeff is referring too:
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/pull/2614.
Here is the reference to that code in 2.2 this issue is definitely there:
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/blob/2.2.x/traffic_ops/app/lib/API/Server.pm#L882
+1 on rolling a 2.2.1 release for this issue, I don't know of any others

Thanks,
Dave