Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2011/11/01 23:38:07 UTC

Re: Type 4 Functions support

Hi,

Am 18.10.2011 17:31, schrieb Jeremias Maerki:
> As you might have seen, I've added type 4 function support. I've had
> that started about 10 months ago as a pet project but never finished it.
> Now I had to opportunity to do just that.
>
> I don't have many PDF files to verify the behaviour but results look
> good so far. I think I've got a good test coverage but I'm not sure I
> made the right interpretations everywhere. I'm grateful for feedback.
The pdf attached to [1] seems to be stuck in an infinite loop. I had a quick
look and InstructionSequence#parse seems to be the problem. [2] works like a charm.

> Thanks,
> Jeremias Maerki

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-804
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1116

Re: Type 4 Functions support

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Thanks for the pointers, Andreas. PDFBOX-804 is fixed.