Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Konstantin Kudryavtsev <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/31 12:04:08 UTC

Ports required for running spark

Hi there,

I'm trying to run Spark on YARN cluster and face with issued that some
ports are closed, particularly port 33007 (I suppose it's used by Akka)

Could you please provide me with a list of all ports required for Spark?
Also, is it possible to set up these ports?

Thank you in advance,
Konstantin Kudryavtsev

Re: Ports required for running spark

Posted by Larry Xiao <xi...@sjtu.edu.cn>.
Sorry, I don't have experience with YARN.

I checked the YARN page
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-yarn.html
And for configuration, it refers to
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/configuration.html " Most of the
configs are the same for Spark on YARN as for other deployment modes.
See theconfiguration page
<http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/configuration.html>for more
information on those. These are configs that are specific to Spark on YARN."
And in Networking, there's spark.driver.port.

Don't know if it's helpful.

Larry

Posted by Andrew Ash <an...@andrewash.com>.
Also Konstantin do you have a firewall between your Spark services?  If
that's what's causing these issues, then you may be interested in the
ability to configure every port a Spark service listens on --

Posted by Haiyang Fu <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Konstantin,

Posted by Konstantin Kudryavtsev <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Haiyang,