Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/14 16:36:52 UTC

Compilation failure in Apache Clere

Hi Devs,

First I'm really happy to see Clerezza at Apache Incubator and I'm a person
who were waiting until you comes in to Apache once I see the mail in Apache
General list. So I hope to actively participate on contributing towards
clerezza.

I was trying to check out the project and tried to build the parent after
successfully building felix security bundle. But during the initial stage I
got the following compilation error[1]. After the error I tried to import it
in to idea by running mvn idea:idea during that i got the following error
[2]. Can anyone please help me to fix this issue.

[1]http://www.pastie.org/778035
[2]http://www.pastie.org/778038

Regards
Lahiru

--
Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!

Re: Compilation failure in Apache Clere

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
Hi Lahiru

What java version do you have? javac -version should return 1.6 or
greater for clerezza to compile.

Cheers,
reto

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.