Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jan Bartel <ja...@mortbay.com> on 2006/07/13 14:07:16 UTC

Timeframe for release 1.2

Now that 1.1 is out the door (BTW congrats everyone) ... time
to start thinking of 1.2!

I'm still working away in the servlet-2.5 sandbox, and
I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me if there is a
feeling for when 1.2 might be ready?

regards
Jan

Re: Timeframe for release 1.2

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Jan,

I've been travelling a bit lately and haven't gotten 1.1.1 off the ground.  I think the 1.2
discussion is pretty important.

I'll start a thread for 1.2 on content and let's flush out the time from that.