Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2016/03/09 23:18:38 UTC

new blogs added to Ignite News section

Igniters,

The latest blogs were added to the Ignite website news section:

https://ignite.apache.org/
https://ignite.apache.org/news.html

Thanks to Roman Shtykh and Shamim Bhuiyan for contributing.

Blogs about Ignite go a long way towards improving adoption and awareness
about our project. I would like to encourage all community members to blog
more.

Thanks,
D.

Re: new blogs added to Ignite News section

Posted by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com.
I will sort out the related content, and then translate it into chinese.

在 16/3/10 06:18, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道: