Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Thomas-W Hofmann <th...@db.com> on 2006/12/05 15:02:59 UTC

BUG : : Re: 3.1 RC1 Calendar problem

When Locale in Weblog is set to "German" , The listed days start with
Monday (ie. german abbrev. Mo)
when locale is set to "English" the listed days start with Sunday (Sun)

I think this is a bug

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Thomas-W Hofmann <th...@db.com> schrieb am 05/12/2006
10:34:28:

> Yes , December 2006
>
> -Thomas
>
> "Shutra Zhou" <zh...@gmail.com> schrieb am 05/12/2006 02:10:39:
>
> > The year is right?
> >
> > 2006/12/5, Thomas-W Hofmann <th...@db.com>:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > my calendar is +1 day off.
> > >
> > > That means it shows December 4th as a Tuesday !. I checked timezone
> > > settings and they are all set to CET Europe/Berlin.
> > > It stays that way the whole day . I dont think its related to the
> timzone.
> > >
> > > any ideas ?
> > >
> > > Thomas
> > >

> > > --
> > >
> > > Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
> > > Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese
> E-Mail
> > > irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender
> und
> > > vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die
unbefugte
> > > Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
> > >
> > > This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If

Re: RE: BUG : : Re: 3.1 RC1 Calendar problem

Posted by Shutra Zhou <zh...@gmail.com>.
Gotcha.

Re: Antwort: RE: BUG : : Re: 3.1 RC1 Calendar problem

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
Should be fixed in 3.1 RC2.

--a.

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.