Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Keith <tr...@optonline.net> on 2003/02/19 04:06:39 UTC

[users@httpd] URL Question...

I know this is not directly related to apache but I dont know where to ask this or get a anwser..

I want to be my own URL... http://www.mydomain.com

But I want the ability to do this:
http://one.mydomain.com
http://two.mydomain.com
http://three.mydomain.com
well you get the point...

I dont know if this is done on my side of with the people that i buy the domain from...

I know how to set up Virtual Host so redirecting wont be a problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: [users@httpd] URL Question...

Posted by Keith <tr...@optonline.net>.
Posted by Chris Meadors <cl...@hereintown.net>.