Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rallavagu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/29 23:49:42 UTC

Default Field Cache

Solr 5.4.1

<!-- Field Value Cache

          Cache used to hold field values that are quickly accessible
          by document id.  The fieldValueCache is created by default
          even if not configured here.
       -->
     <!--
        <fieldValueCache class="solr.FastLRUCache"
                         size="512"
                         autowarmCount="128"
                         showItems="32" />
       -->

Wondering what is the default configuration for "fieldValueCache".

Re: Default Field Cache

Posted by Rallavagu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Thanks.

Re: Default Field Cache