Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Belisan <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/16 02:40:31 UTC

VOLUBILIS (Thai multilingual dictionary) - OpenOffice ODS

Hello,

VOLUBILIS (Thai multilingual dictionary: Thai-Romanized
Thai-English-French) is a FREE database (OpenOffice ODS).
It counts over 80,000 entries, i.e. 700,000 data.
This file can be used to test some spreadsheet functions or vocabulary.
Good luck in your work.

Belisan (Surin-Thailand)
http://belisan-volubilis.blogspot.com/

Re: VOLUBILIS (Thai multilingual dictionary) - OpenOffice ODS

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 16/01/2014 Belisan wrote:
> VOLUBILIS (Thai multilingual dictionary: Thai-Romanized
> Thai-English-French) is a FREE database (OpenOffice ODS)....
> http://belisan-volubilis.blogspot.com/

Hello, I had a look at the screenshots and it seems that this is not a
"dictionary" in the sense we use this word in OpenOffice (a file in
Hunspell format that we use for the spell checker).

If you are going to make your work available in Hunspell format, we can
see if it is possible to use it as a reference for the spell checker in
the Thai version in OpenOffice (possibly merging it with an existing
dictionary; I haven't checked what is available). Just let us know in case.

Regards,
   Andrea.