Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nejla Karacan <ne...@tu-dortmund.de> on 2011/12/06 19:42:17 UTC

Solr tf ifd

Hello,

I need the tf-idf-values from texts and now Im using Apache-Solr.
I am a novice and have some Problems.

My question is, how can I extract the tf-idf-values?

There are many files in the folder apache-solr-3.5.0\example\solr\data\index

but I cant use them.

Is the Output only as a xml-File?

Please help me.

regads
Nejla Karacan

--
Viele Grüße
Nejla

Re: Solr tf ifd

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
(11/12/07 3:42), Nejla Karacan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need the tf-idf-values from texts and now Im using Apache-Solr.
> I am a novice and have some Problems.
>
> My question is, how can I extract the tf-idf-values?

Nejla,

You can use TermVectorComponent on your field which is needed to be set termVectors=true.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/TermVectorComponent

With example config in solr, try this and see termVectors section in the response xml:

http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?qt=tvrh&q=includes:[*+TO+*]&fl=id&tv.all=true

In addition, you can use relevancy function queries:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FunctionQuery#idf

But as it is function queries, those values are blended in scores,
you may want to set debugQuery=on and go explain section to see each values.
And the features of the relevancy function queries comes only in 4.0.

koji
--
Check out "Query Log Visualizer" for Apache Solr
http://www.rondhuit-demo.com/loganalyzer/loganalyzer.html