Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by tgh <gu...@ia.ac.cn> on 2012/12/17 11:26:24 UTC

答复: 答复: what is the max size for one region and what is the max size of region for one server

Thank you for your reply ,

but I write for I want to make sure, if the number of region in ONE server
exceed 300 or 500, the hbase will fail or something, or what is the max
number of region for ONE server?
And I use hbase 0.90,

Could you help me

Thank you