Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2019/09/18 10:40:09 UTC

Does anyone use Groovy's VerifyClass ant task?

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is still using this class:

org.codehaus.groovy.ant.VerifyClass

It does very rudimentary checks on class files from ant builds. We
mostly created it for our own use to check that the class files we
were generating were valid but I suspect we haven't used if for over a
decade. It only performs very basic checks as offered by ASM, e.g.
org.objectweb.asm.tree.analysis.SimpleVerifier.

If not, I plan to delete it for Groovy 4.0.

Thanks, Paul.

Re: Does anyone use Groovy's VerifyClass ant task?

Posted by "Daniel.Sun" <su...@apache.org>.
Hi Paul,

     I have never used the ant task.

Cheers,