Posted to dev@iota.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2016/11/03 22:58:07 UTC

Download button on front page

Hi,

Could one of the PPMC members please remove the prominent download button from the front page of the Iota website.

Iota hasn’t made any Apache releases and I don’t think this is in line with Apache release policy. [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what

Re: Download button on front page