Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sergio sergio <se...@bosoconsulting.it> on 2011/12/02 11:07:39 UTC

httpclient.localaddress not working:

Hi, I'm in the same situation:

I config httpclient.localaddress launchingJmeter, with no effect!

bin\jmeter.sh -t xxxx.jmx -n -Jhttpclient.localaddress=1.3.4.1 -J
jmeterengine.nongui.port=4848

I'm working on Windows 2008R2.
It starts regulrly with "main" IP address.

any suggestion?

TIA

Re: httpclient.localaddress with multiple address not working

Posted by sergio <se...@bosoconsulting.it>.
yeap !!!

picked!

> Are you sure you are only using the httpclient HTTP sampler?
> The httpclient.localaddress property only applies to it, not the Java sampler.

Thank you sebb, you help is invaluable!!

have a nice week end!

sergio

Re: httpclient.localaddress with multiple address not working

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sergio <se...@bosoconsulting.it>.
Hi everybody,

Re: httpclient.localaddress not working [reseolved]

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 3 December 2011 09:55, sergio <se...@bosoconsulting.it> wrote:

>  Sorry folk,
>
> it works properly, I was just checking the wrong interface.

OK, thanks for letting us know.

Re: httpclient.localaddress not working: [solved]

Posted by sergio <se...@bosoconsulting.it>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.