Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Garry De Toffoli <ga...@telemar.it> on 2001/10/08 18:06:18 UTC

charset problem during download files

Hi to all,

    I have a problem getting an input html when my form use =
ENCTYPE=3D"multipart/form-data;

    when on my input html I digit "hello=E0", on submit I read "hello?";

    i have done othe tests, and I have discovered that in my input html =
only chars >= 32 and <= 128 are accepted; all other chars is =
transformed on '?';

    I have this problem only when I use ENCTYPE=3D"multipart/form-data", =
necessary for downloading/uploading files.

    for download I use jspsmartupload;

    My sistem use Solaris 5.8, with JDK  1.3.1.01 of Sun and Tomcat =
3.2.3;

    What can I DO?

    Thank you.