Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Dave S." <ds...@cornell.edu> on 2002/02/20 04:27:47 UTC

OT: Unix history (was Re: Best Linux for Web Server?)

Bill Joy, co-founder of Sun Microsystems, was a major architect.  He was a
grad student at Stanford at the time.

Incidentally, a google search for "history BSD" and "history unix" turned up
a bunch of informative hits.

--
Dave Steinberg
ds111 at cornell dot edu