Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by shigezo <we...@shigezo.com> on 2002/12/17 14:02:00 UTC

About URL containing jsessionid on Tomcat3.2.4

Hi.

I was using tomcat3.2.3 and apache-1.3.27+SSL and mod_jk.so
URL containing jsessionid (ex:aaa.jsp;jsessionid=XXXXXXX)
no problem this enviroment.

but
Tomcat3.2.3 was upgraded to tomcat3.2.4
URL containing jsessionid 404 error

httpsd.conf and mod_jk.conf is both same configraiton
mod_jk.conf is mos_jk.conf-auto
httpsd.conf is only include mod_jk.conf-auto

Why is this?
Please let me know.

Shigeru Matsumoto
**I am sorry that it is poor at English.

Questions about tomcat as ps -ef

Posted by Randy Paries <ra...@unitnet.com>.
Hello,

I am running tomcat jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4 and apache apache-1.3.27-2

My question is about all the tomcat processes/threads. It seems they
never seem to go a way.

I had to increase my maxProcessors="150" , because I was running out of
connections between apache and tomcat.

It seems that when I do a ps -ef | grep java | wc -l , that after a
restart then number starts at my minProcessors count. But during the day
the count continues to increase.

My question is that the count never decreases. IS this normal?

Thanks
Randy