Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Ujitha Iroshan <dg...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/02 17:28:51 UTC

GSoC 2014 -Extend Construct to build quads

Hi all,

I'm Ujitha Iroshan, third year undergraduate from Department of Computer
Science and Engineering University of Moratuva Sri Lanka. Currently I'm
working as an intern in WSO2 inc an Open source middleware company.I'm
planing to participate in the Google Summer of code 2014. And I'm very much
interest in the project idea of "Extend Construct to build quads" [1]. So
to start with the project I need to have more details about the project.
Can some one please explain the project requirements in details. ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-491
Thanx-

--
Ujitha Iroshan Wickramarathna
Undergraduate

Re: GSoC 2014 -Extend Construct to build quads

Posted by Ujitha Iroshan <dg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

I have followed the tutorials about SPARQL and RDF and I found them very
interesting. I think I'm very confident to work with these technologies. In
the tutorials I have used jena-arq sparql processor and jena fuseki server
as well.
I have check out the jena development code base as well. In order to modify
the jena-arq and jena-fuseki so that SPARQL query can result in RDF Dataset
instead of RDF graph which modules in the code base I should look into?

I'm considering to start create the project proposal, can you please
mention the specifics that need to be in the proposal?

Thank you

Posted by Ujitha Iroshan <dg...@gmail.com>.
HI Andy

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.