Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/09/15 14:54:07 UTC

Issues with Russian [Fwd: Directory Service]

Please send these emails to the directory dev list please.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Issues with Russian [Fwd: Directory Service]

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
OT : One more reason not to keep e-mail of originla writters in the source;)

Евгений, could you give us a little bit more information on what you are
trying to do, and where is the code you point out in the code base?
'Directry Service' is a little bit vague, I think :)

Something like "In project apacheds/core, directory
src/main/java/org/apache/directory/...., file XXX.jave, line N° xxx, I see
this code : blah blah *bug* blah" would be more appropriate.
And if you can add some code you are using to generate the problem you
mention (be it a junit test would be absolutly perfect), that would be a
little bit more easier !

Thanks a lot for your interest !

Emmanuel

--