Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicolas Maisonneuve <n....@HotPOP.com> on 2003/09/15 18:07:22 UTC

test case (class DefaultSitemapComponentSelector not found )

hy i would test a transformer  and i used the code of the cocoon AbtractTransformerTestCase class
and the "TraxTransformerTestCase.xtest"

but i have a error :
the class "org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector" is not found

in the .xtest , there is the line :

--------------------------------------------     .xtest      -------------------
  <role name="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TransformerSelector"
        shorthand="transformers"
==>        default-class="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector"/>

 <transformers logger="test">
   <component-instance class="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer"
                       name="xalan">
    <use-request-parameters>false</use-request-parameters>
    <use-session-parameters>false</use-session-parameters>
    <use-cookie-parameters>false</use-cookie-parameters>
    <xslt-processor-role>xalan</xslt-processor-role>
   </component-instance>
   <component-instance name="index"                        class="org.paris5.cocoon.transformation.IndexbaseTransformer"/>

   <component-instance name="xsltc"
                       class="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer">
    <use-request-parameters>false</use-request-parameters>
    <use-session-parameters>false</use-session-parameters>
    <use-cookie-parameters>false</use-cookie-parameters>
    <xslt-processor-role>xsltc</xslt-processor-role>
   </component-instance>
  </transformers>
------------------------------------

in the cocoon source , i have not found the class "DefaultSitemapComponentSelector"

so  what is the TransformerSelector class ?

Re: test case (class DefaultSitemapComponentSelector not found )

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Stephan Michels wrote:
> I replaced the selector by the ExtendedComponentSelector, and it seems to
> work. But nevertheless the Resolver testcase break the tests.

I've changed a declaration in ResolverImplTestCase.java and now the
tests are OK. I've just committed the fix.

	Ugo

Re: test case (class DefaultSitemapComponentSelector not found )

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, Ugo Cei wrote:

> Looks like the org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector
> was recently removed, thus breaking all the tests. I've tried to
> implement a quick fix and substituted
> o.a.c.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ComponentsSelector for it in the
> .xtest files, but I get the following error:
>
> Testcase: testFileGenerator took 0 sec
>          Caused an ERROR
> Could not load class  for component named 'file' at null:62:88
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could
> not load class  for component named 'file' at null:62:88
>          at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.configure(ExtendedComponentSelector.java:283)
>
> So, is o.a.c.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ComponentsSelector the
> right class to use and how do we fix the .xtest files? Or would it be
> better to restore the DefaultSitemapComponentSelector and mark it as
> deprecated?

I replaced the selector by the ExtendedComponentSelector, and it seems to
work. But nevertheless the Resolver testcase break the tests.

Stephan Michels.

Re: test case (class DefaultSitemapComponentSelector not found )

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
[Please do not send HTML mail to this list, thanks.]