Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Connell, Robert (SAPOL)" <ro...@police.sa.gov.au> on 2004/11/02 23:42:49 UTC

Cocoon applications in production

I would like get an idea of how many organisations have Cocoon applications
running in production and how robust Cocoon has been.
Any details of your experiences would be appreciated !

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Cocoon applications in production

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Robert:

Connell, Robert (SAPOL) dijo:
> I would like get an idea of how many organisations have Cocoon
> applications
> running in production and how robust Cocoon has been.
> Any details of your experiences would be appreciated !
A lot of people is using Cocoon around the world:

http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-2.1.html

For older cocoon versions:

http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-2.0.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-1.x.html

Few weeks ago we had Cocoon Gent together in Gent, Belgium. It is the
annual Cocoon meeting. There was a very interesing presentation made by
Gianugo Rabellino about 11 succesful histories. The following link are
only notes:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2004Gianugo

But soon, we will have the video of the presentations and the PDF version
of the slides on-line.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

CForms: how 2 lookup all widgets at once

Posted by Philipp Rech <ph...@gmx.de>.
Hello,

i am looking for a Flowscript functionality that checks (at once) if all
fields in a form are selected or filled out (not empty).

--- the flow part -------

 if (widget.lookupWidget(*) == NULL) {
}
-------------------------

I am not shure how to check all widgets at once? The
"widget.lookupWidget(*) == NULL"
was just a guess... *wonders*

I am using CForms within Cocoon (2.1.5.1).
Thank you in advance,
phil

Re: Cocoon applications in production

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.

Cocoon 2.0.4 on redhat with apache at front
(p4 2.4 1gb Ram) server about
serve the sites:

atlastrans.gr  fotoilektriki.gr  kottakis.gr  osmosis.gr
rodopi-sa.gr         xanthicc.gr
bonsaiflo.gr   g-arseniou.gr     maxstore.gr
othello.osmosis.gr   yamaha-andreadis.gr
forestland.gr  karanikolaou.gr   megabag.gr   portovistonis.gr

all sites are static

the server has 450 days uptime and very low average load

--stavros