Posted to user@flink.apache.org by shravan <my...@microfocus.com> on 2020/09/17 06:40:07 UTC

Re: The rpc invocation size exceeds the maximum akka framesize when the job was re submitted.

Hi,

We are observing the same error as well with regard to "The rpc invocation
size exceeds the maximum akka framesize.", and have follow-up questions on
the same.

Why we face this issue, how can we know the expected size for which it is
failing? The error message does not indicate that. Does the operator state
have any impact on the expected Akka frame size? What is the impact of
increasing it?

Awaiting a response.

Regards,
Shravan