Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Wilson <an...@tees.elsevier.co.uk> on 1996/01/04 11:16:25 UTC

PATCH UPLOADED Re: again - patch correction

Adam:
> This just is not my night.  I must not be paying proper attention.  Here is
> the -correct- patch.  I forgot the pstrdup in the mod_cgi patch.
>
> I think I'm gonna stop working and go home before I cause any more damage :).

The third and most correct version of Adam's patch is now online as for_Apache_1.0.0/78.preserve_redirect_method.patch

Note:  there's a 61a.preserve_redirect.patch in there too which reads:

From: asussman@vidya.com (Adam Sussman)
Subject: Preserve query portion of URL in mod_dir.c redirects
Affects: mod_dir.c
ChangeLog: Internal redirects which occur in mod_dir.c do not preserve the
        query portion of a request (the bit after the question mark).  If
        the directory index is redirected to a script or has an include,
        the query string is lost before invocation.

but it's not the same thing. ;)

Ay.